Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Mommy the Hero!"

Lizards are everywhere in Jacksonville and Tyler loves them. He saw a couple and started to chase them and then he wanted us to catch one for him. We spent hours one day trying to catch these crazy lizards but we couldn't. I kept telling Brian to go catch one because its a guy thing to do. Well two days later we head over to Tammy and Robert's(Brian's Aunt and Uncle) house again and before we even get out of the car Tyler is saying lizards, lizards. So I decided I was determined to get one for him since his Daddy couldn't get him one. I saw one on the deck and it saw me coming and ran but I dove for it and caught it!!!! I scraped my pinkie finger up and it was bleeding but it was worth it since Tyler got so happy. It was so gross so I started to hold it by the tail and told Brian to take it and hold it for Tyler. After tyler held it, pet it and kissed it we let it go and of course he wanted another one. And so Tyler's wonderful Mommy caught him another one just like that and became the hero of the day!






No comments: