Monday, January 24, 2011

4 years old

My sweet little boy is 4! Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday I was at the hospital with him. Tyler has grown up to be such a kind, loving, smart and wonderful boy! He loves to learn and he is just a sponge, he remembers everything! Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!!









On Saturday we had Tyler's birthday Party and it was the best party he had ever had. Of course it was a spiderman party. I made another spiderman cake but this time he also wanted a black spiderman so I made both. The kids started out coloring and then Spiderman knocked at the door!!! Tyler was so excited to have spiderman at his party. Then we played games. We played web walk, I numbered webs and put them on the floor and then had music going and when the music stopped Spiderman picked a number and who ever was on that number won, then we played pin the spidey on a bad guy and then we had my favorite web the bad guys, I made posters of villains and posted them up in the basement and then gave each kid their own can of silly string to spray at the bad guys. Then we had cake and opened presents. It was such a great party :)



No comments: