Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I LOVE YOU!

As Tyler was heading off to take a nap I told him to say goodnight to dada, he said something that sounded like that. Dada said goodnight to him and said I love you. Tyler then said I LOVE YOU!!!! He actually said it. He usually makes sound similar to it but he actually said it. I freak out because it was so cute. I keep trying to get him to do it again so I can get it on camera, but no such luck, he looks at me like I'm crazy!


Tyler loves to go under his crib and hide from us. He thinks it is the funniest thing when he is hiding and we say, where is Tyler, has anyone seen Tyler? He jumps out and says grrrrr to scare us. Well now every time he brushes his teeth, he runs in his room and hides under the crib.


Awhile ago we got a stack of dvds from a friend. In the stack there was a movie called stellaluna, which I had never heard of. A few days ago Tyler found the dvd and wanted me to put it on. We watched it and he watch the whole movie. Then he went down for a nap. When he woke up he brought it to me again and some how opened it and tried putting the dvd in the dvd player. Ever since then he carries this dvd everywhere he goes and he wants to watch it all the time. He even took it in his crib and took a nap with it, he is too cute!


No comments: