Sunday, November 16, 2008

A little late....





If you remember in an earlier blog I said Tyler hated his devil costume so I went and bought a pirate costume that he loved. We wore it for a bit and then I took it off him and he ran and got his devil costume so I put him in it and he didn't want to take it off. Good thing we had so many halloween parties to go to, we got to switch off.

When we went trick or treating he was so excited because he got to be with his friend Cole. They were laughing and being crazy together. Tyler really didn't get the whole trick or treating, he would ring the door bell and then try to go inside. He got really mad at me because I wasn't letting him go inside. So he was in a mood, but then we saw two dalmatians(101 Dalmatians is his favorite movie and we watch it ALL the time) and he got so excited. We went and pet them and then Tyler was out of his bad mood. 

When people told Tyler and Cole to take one and held it for them to choose, Cole would take one and Tyler would try to take as many that would fit in his hand.

We had so much fun this Halloween and can't wait until next year!

No comments: