Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tyler's Big Boy Room






Yesterday we changed Tyler's room into Tyler's big boy room! As most of you know Tyler loves animals! Some of his favorite animals are bears, lions, monkeys and elephants and so I was happy to find this bedding with all the wild animals. He helped Daddy put his bed together and then left so that Mommy could put everything together. When I was finally done I took him in his room and he saw all the animals and kept say wow, wow and got on his bed and started jumping. Then he started to make all the animal noises, he loved it! We kept his crib in the room so that he could choose what he wanted to sleep in. When it came time for nap time we read books and I asked him do you want to go night, night in your crib or your big boy bed. He walked over to the crib and looked at it and then pointed to the bed and ran over. So I put him in and tucked him in and said good night and left the room. As soon as I walked out he started to pretend snore. I listened at the monitor to see what he was going to do. I didn't hear anything for about ten minutes and then I heard him get out of bed. He started playing with the door stopper and something else(I could only hear some noise) and then it was quite. I don't know if he fell asleep on the bed or the floor but he went to sleep. Then at bed time we asked him where he wanted to sleep and he picked the big boy bed again. This time we left and I heard no noise at all. After two hours passed I knew he was in his deep sleep and so I opened the door to see if he was on his bed. At first I didn't see him but then saw a big lump in the bed. He was all the way under the covers and the pillow was on his head! I could hear him breathing so it was ok but it was so cute!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

you did such a great job. I'm sure he loves it!