Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24 HOUR FITNESS

Most of Tyler's friends are in school and all of them will be starting in the fall. We did find a school we liked but you had to be 3 years old and potty trained so we are waiting until next year. Preschool for the 2 year olds focuses on getting them to be social. Tyler is very social already, we do something almost everyday with people, but he is very clingy to me. So I thought I might try out a gym so that Tyler can go in the day care away from me and I can get some piece in quite on a treadmill. Well it didn't go good at first. The first time I took him the lady had to come get me because they have a 15 minute crying rule. So she suggested that I keep coming a lot and only stay for 15-20 minutes. Well we kept going and going and he kept crying and crying. We went about 10 times. Yesterday it was a little better. He was still crying but he was also talking to ms Deborah. She asked him if he had a dog or cat and he kept telling her I dont know in between crying. This morning we headed out to the gym and I went to check him in. They gave him his sticker(they have number stickers on their backs to keep track) and he tried to put it on his back but put it on his butt instead. I told him mommy will be back and then I left. To my surprise when I came back he wasn't crying! I asked ms deborah if he was crying and she said no, he would watch the people walking in to see if it was you but he never got upset. Hooray!

1 comment:

jenifer said...

WOW.!! Thats great... 24 Hour Fitness is really a comfortable place for people to work out.