Monday, March 30, 2009

I love Baba!!!!

To everyone-

Yes I love my Baba. For those of you who dont know thats my mommy, I call her Baba just to bug her because she keeps telling me no mommy. Anyways, we had so much fun this morning. I woke up, had breakfast, got ready and were out the door. Baba said we were going somewhere but I wasn't paying attention, the bugs were so much more interesting. We pulled up to the gym and I said oh great baba is leaving me. But as we walked in Blues Clue's was playing and I was so excited! When baba got back she gave me a treat and said are you ready to go bowling? Whats bowling I thought, but baba made it sound so fun so I said bowling! When we got there we got these funky shoes that I danced in. We picked out a ball and off we went. Wow bowling is so much fun! I got to use this ramp thing and all I had to do was push hard like Hurcules and the ball knocked over thing! I love knocking over this so I thought it was so funny when the things knocked over. I did a really good job and got an 83! Baba got a 73 but I bowled for he most of the time because I didn't want her to touch my ball. After bowling we ate lunch and watched another Blues clue's and went to bed. I had a really busy, fun Day today!

Love, 
Tyler

No comments: