Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a Girl!!!


Today I had a doctors appointment and I didn't expect to get an ultrasound, My doctor told me that I would get one when I was 20 weeks. I am a little over 18 weeks now and so when she said lets just get an ultrasound today I was super excited! Anyone who knows me, knows that I was dying to know what I was having from the minute I found I was pregnant. With this baby I am feeling A LOT of movement. Tyler didn't move that much or I just didn't notice. So from that I just assumed I was having a boy. I have one toddler who is jumping and running in circles and another one in my tummy! They both have a lot of energy :) Well I was surprised to find out that its a girl in there! The pictures arn't that clear because this girl was all over the place! When I had Tyler's ultrasound it was very clear he just laid there sucking his thumb.

Introducing Samantha Josephine Thalblum.....




No comments: