Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tyler's Basket....



Tyler usually likes me to carry him up and down the stairs. Pretty soon I wont be able to and I shouldn't lift that much weight(my boy weighs 35 pounds!) So I started telling Tyler to come down the stairs by himself. The first two times it worked great! Then he started bringing more and more stuffed animals down with him(He got a few new ones from the holidays) and he would start to cry because he couldn't carry them all by himself downstairs. So I came up with the idea of leaving the basket in his room and when he gets up and mommy tells him he can come down stairs, he can put all his stuffed animals and blankie in the basket and drag the basket down the stairs. Again this idea worked great and he loved it. Then daddy had the idea for Tyler to get in the basket and daddy carry everything down the stairs. So of course he wanted to do it all the time but I told him it was just a daddy thing. He just loves his basket!

No comments: